Loading some great jobs for you...
Terrain Garden Caf celebrates the cycle of the seasons and the bounty of the land. Using hand-selected produce, meats and dairy products, our team takes pride in crafting menus from the seasonal harvest of local farmers we know and trust. Located in Glen Mills, PA; Westport, CT; Palo Alto, CA and coming soon to Devon, PA and Bethesda, MD, we work tirelessly to craft an environment that aesthetically and gastronomically reflects the best of our local community. Terrain Garden Cafe is part of URBN Food and Beverage, which also owns and operates Amis brands (Amis Trattoria and Bar Amis) and Pizzeria Vetri.
The Day of Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the planning and operation of all assigned catered events. Ensures all event runs smoothly, the event space is maintained and builds the event team personnel and professionalism while maintaining terrains customer relationships and overall event image.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Ensure successful operations of catering functions including preperation, setup, operation, cleanup and final payment invoicing of all assigned catered events.
* Responsible for running the day of an event from start to finish while surpassing client expectations
* Remain in constant communication with Event Manager and other team members to ensure high quality service
* Replies to assigned client emails, ensures a timely response to all clients needs
* Attends weekly meetings with event manager and chefs to review all upcoming events and prepares and posts necessary documents
* Works closely with client between a 1-3 month time period and communicates closely with Events Manager for a sucessful handoff of client
* Present at assigned client meetings, walk throughs, drop offs, pick ups and rehearsals
* Organizes and monitors supplies and equipment inventories and communicates needs to Event Manager or purchasing manager
* Ensures health and safety measures and liquor laws are obeyed, particularly those prohibiting service to minors and intoxicated persons.
* Responsible for making sure the establishment is secured and lights are turned off at the end of events and all closing paperwork is complete
* Updates internal event files under the direction of Event Manager
* Minimum Associates college degree
* 3-5 years of operational management experience in the catering field
* Exceptional interpersonal skills and decision making ability
* The ability to lead, supervise, train and coordinate the catering team
* Willingness and availability to work a flexible schedule that may include nights and weekends and holidays
* Hands on approach to training and development of the management and service team
* Professional image
* TIPS Training experience preferred
Sound like a good fit?
If you are ready to lead and inspire a team of positive, dynamic individuals, please apply. We look forward to reviewing your unique qualifications. You can learn more about all URBN brands at www.urbn.com.
As an URBN employee, your health and well-being are among our highest priorities. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees that includes medical, vision and dental coverage. All employees receive a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, qualified transportation credit, a generous employee referral program and much more.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Launch your career - Upload your resume now!Upload your resume
Loading some great jobs for you...