- Trevose Day School
- $65,370.00 -97,750.00/year*
Education - Excluding Post Secondary
23 Crestmont Cir
Trevose Day School/Neshaminy Montessori, the leading private elementary school in Bucks County, PA, is seeking a preschool Teaching Assistant/Teacher's Aide to help lead school lessons alongside an assigned teacher. Lunch-time and after-school aide positions are also available.
- Assist in performing instructional duties that meet benchmarks and ultimately increase students' achievement levels
- Discuss duties with fellow staff members and teachers to effectively coordinate curricula
- Help in every aspect of the classroom operations, including managing the children and getting them to and from class, and to lunch
- Become familiar with lead teacher's daily lesson routine. That way, when he/she is absent, the Teaching Assistant can comfortably run that day's lesson
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
- Strong management and communication skills
- Passionate about teaching children and working in a team environment
- Experience in Early Childhood learning
About us: Trevose Day School offers the finest pre-k through 5th grade education for students who enroll in a wide variety of programs, emphasizing the overall development of every child. Each staff member is committed to this philosophy and approach. Visit for further information on our campus, programs and more.
Trevose Day School and its sister school, Neshaminy Montessori, are both EOE (Equal Opportunity Employers), and do not discriminate based on race, sex, color, creed, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, veteran or handicapped status during our hiring processes.
Associated topics: fifth grade, grade 3, k 3, k 4, k 5th, k 6th, para, paraprofessional, second grade, third grade
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...