- Amerisafe Group
- $69,820.00 -96,690.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
23 Crestmont Cir
Are you a nurse, tired of working long, physically demanding shifts at a facility with an overwhelming patient load? Do you feel overworked, unappreciated and micro-managed? Come join our dynamic team of occupational health nurses where you can work in a unique, less stressful environment, are valued and treated with respect!The Company:
Amerisafe Group is a nationwide leader in occupational health, site safety, safety consulting, safety staffing, rescue and industrial hygiene. We work with employers in oil / gas, power generation, manufacturing, steel, construction, transportation and many other industries in a wide range of project types and scopes. Our occupational health division provides comprehensive occupational health nursing services, staff and workplace testing services that not only stand up to the competition, but go above and beyond it.
- Our employees love working for us - check out our employee reviews on Glassdoor
- Family Oriented
- We believe in a work-life balance
- Excellent Management
We're looking for registered nurses to staff our industrial sites in Pennsylvania. Must have a current Pennsylvania state RN license in good standing. Occupational Health experience is preferred, but not required. Paid orientation and training is provided at the job site.The Location:
We have sites in Bulger, Smithton, Washington and we're growing exponentially!Why Should You Apply?
- Low stress, unique work environment
- On-site Training
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive pay
- Work autonomously but still be a part of the team
Associated topics: care, hospice, intensive, nurse, nurse clinical, psychiatric, registered nurse, surgery, surgical, transitional
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...